Sunday, December 28, 2008

What do I want back...

My list again, just to depress myself:

Dairy
Eggs
Gluten
Soy
Almonds
Peanuts
Pineapple

In thinking about all these products, I think the one I can not live without is egg.  Eggs and lamb are also the reasons I will never, ever be vegan (although I'm rather fond of buffalo, too).  How do you live without eggs?  It's hard for me to wake up in the morning and not cook a fried egg to throw on top of my sourdough pancakes.  And holidays without deviled eggs just aren't holidays.

I know there are millions of people out there not eating eggs every day.  I just don't want to be one of them.

I'm crossing my fingers that I can either tolerate an egg or so every few days, or that I can tolerate a funky egg like duck or ostrich.  Mmmm, ostrich eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment